Haybarns & tunnel barns
Our fit-to-purpose haybarns and tunnel barns offer shelter from the elements along with easy access for loading and unloading. These structures are considerably versatile and custom designed to meet your unique requirements.
Typically, our haybarns utilise UB columns and parallel chord lattice trusses and are designed and built to provide strength and durability in the most challenging conditions and environments. They come in a number of different sizes and configurations with gable, lean-to and roof only options available.
Our tunnel barns also come in a number of configurations and are available with optional ends and doors to suit.
Features and options
- Gable and lean-to roof options
- Standard and oversized options
- Spouting fitted with snow brackets and downpipes
- Available with or without ends
- Standard size: 9m wide at base, 5.3 m high at apex
- Sliding door enclosure options
- Supplied erected or ready to erect in kit set form.