Great companies are made of great people.
As a family owned business, we firmly believe our success and building record is because of this. Today we maintain a construction enterprise with around 400 employees across the country, many who have been with us for a number of years.
Joining our team isn’t just a job, it’s a chance to build a career as we offer many opportunities to develop skills further.
To support our commitment to your development, we use our Career Pathways programme as a guide as to what building blocks of experience you will need – be that technical, soft skills, management and/or leadership. Together we can achieve our goals.
Why work with us?
- Our flattened structure means you’re often involved in decision-making
- We have a strong work ethic; getting the job done right is our company motto
- We encourage involvement and teamwork; your contribution matters
- There are opportunities to develop your skills because we rely on our own in-house resources (steel fabrication and reinforcing, precast concrete, and distribution)
- We strongly support our community and employee interests
- We’re committed to a safe and healthy workplace
- Overall, we strive to be a good employer.